Rachel Kau - Top Corrupt Prosecutor - Alexandra Court 3

Statement sent to the HAWKS charging Rachel Kau her for :

Defeating the ends of justice

 Corruption

 Pay Off's, and Taking Bribes from Mercedes Benz

Selling Court Dockets

 Extortion Concealing Evidence etc.

Making False Statements

 

Randburg court officials, including prosecutor, in the dock for selling dockets

Forensic Engineers expose Top Paedophile Robert Laubscher employed attorneys Strauss Daly

 

 

NPA boss accused of second murder

 

 

Cape Town – Controversy around the National Prosecuting Agency boss Mxolisi Nxasana has deepened after he was accused of being linked to a second murder.

According to the
Sunday Times, the head of the NPA's integrity management unit Prince Mokotedi said he had been stopped by the agency from investigating allegations that one of the assault charges against Nxasana in the 1980s had in fact been a killing.

This latest accusation has lifted the lid on what is clearly a bitter power struggle within the NPA, reported the newspaper. Nxasana has in the past accused a faction, led by his deputy
Nomgcobo Jiba, of trying to oust him.

New allegations

Last week
Sapa reported that DA MP Glynnis Breytenbach said Nxasana was being targeted because he allowed the reinstatement of fraud and corruption charges against suspended police crime intelligence boss Richard Mdluli.

"The national director of public prosecutions appears to have a lot of support among the staff of the NPA on ground level, so they believe these new allegations are a red herring in order to get rid of him," said Breytenbach, herself a former senior prosecutor at the NPA.

Breytenbach was speaking at a Democratic Alliance media briefing where the party outlined its intention to call on Parliament to look into Nxasana's appointment.

The controversy arose a few weeks back when it emerged that Nxasana was called to a meeting by former justice minister
Jeff Radebe and asked to resign only days before President Jacob Zuma announced his new Cabinet. -

 

Another scandal hits the NPA

Mxolisi Nxasana (Picture: City Press)

Cape Town - A senior National Prosecuting Agency boss has been accused of interfering in a R20m tender investigation and word is charges will be brought against him.

According to
The Sunday Independent, head of the Specialised Commercial Crimes Unit, Lawrence Mrwebi, who cleared crime intelligence boss Richard Mdluli of corruption charges, will face arrest for interfering – or trying to block – the investigation into a case involving friend and colleague Terrence Joubert, who was implicated in the irregular awarding of a R20m security tender by the agency a few years ago.

This latest twist to the tale comes amid weeks of mudslinging by parties within the embattled agency following
revelations that NPA boss Mxolisi Nxasana failed to get security clearance due to past brushes with the law.

Following this, former justice minister
Jeff Radebe instructed him to resign from the job. Nxasana refused to do so.
Nxasana however claims there is a faction within the NPA – led by his deputy
Nomgcobo Jiba – that is trying to oust him.
 

 

 

Masutha tells NPA to improve its image

Justice Minister Mike Masutha has called on NPA managers to stop public bickering and told journalists no decision has been made on Mxolisi Nxasana.

 

 

Justice and Correctional Services Minister Michael Masutha has called on senior National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) managers to stop public bickering and focus on improving the agency’s image.

Masutha also revealed that no decision has been taken as yet regarding the future of embattled national director of public prosecutions (NDPP), Mxolisi Nxasana.

Masutha told journalists on Monday that he had been in liaison with President Jacob Zuma’s office about Nxasana, but a decision had not yet been taken by the president on what is the appropriate course of action.

Former justice minister Jeff Radebe reportedly instructed Nxasana to resign a few days before Zuma’s new Cabinet was announced. Nxasana had apparently not been given a security clearance because of past brushes with the law. He has refused to resign. In terms of the National Prosecuting Authority Act, the president has powers to initiate an inquiry and if needs be to instruct the suspension of the NDPP.

Masutha said Zuma’s ill health was not helping in expediting the Nxasana matter. “No action has been taken or decided on so far … that matter is still very much at hand. You will be aware that the president has not been well which has also not been very helpful in expediting the matter.”

Masutha, who has been in office for just two weeks, said he brought forward his “meet and greet” session with the NPA management to Monday because of “the widely publicised challenges at management level at the NPA that have been reported upon over the past week or two”.

“In the light of that, we have implored colleagues at NPA [especially] at senior management level to desist on indulging in any activity that pre-empts, interferes or in any way disrupts the processes that I’ve just outlined in processing this matter.” Masutha said those officials who have authority to take disciplinary steps against other have also been told to desist from doing so.

‘Witch-hunts’
He added that if the “media reports of the past weekend were anything to go by, they pointed to a situation at the NPA which characterises witch-hunts, plots and so on”. 

“We are not necessarily restricting or restraining the people’s right to a freedom of expression nor are we seeking to limit the media’s right to media freedom. We really are saying, all of us should focus more on assisting the institution to achieve and maintain a level of tranquility especially at management level,” he said.

He described the meeting with the NPA senior managers as “a very amicable, frank and honest engagement”.

“I met first with the NDPP to accord him and to emphasise the point that Mr Nxasana is still very much the NDPP and head of the institution and still holds the whole authority relating to the running of the institution.

“My reading [of the NPA environment] is that everyone was comfortable and we emphasised that it was not an intervention but an interaction,” he said.

Masutha said no time frames had been set to deal with the Nxasana matter, especially due to Zuma’s ill health. He added that there were other legal issues they were examining and re-examining so that a decision agreed on as a course of action will be the fairest, just, legally and constitutionally correct.

 

 

Former NPA, current police spokesperson denies running a brothel

Former NPA spokesperson, Makhosini Nkosi has reportedly admitted to operating a bar and massage parlour without business rights or a liquor licence.(SABC)

Former police and National Prosecuting Authorities (NPA), and current police spokesperson, Makhosini Nkosi is seeking legal advice after media reports that he is illegally running a brothel in Randburg, Johannesburg.

According to reports Nkosi has admitted to operating a bar and massage parlour without business rights or a liquor licence.

However Nkosi claims no illegal activities took place on the property.

Back in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons, the former NPA spokesperson was quoted explaining why pornography videos were shown in massage rooms at his bar.

He reportedly said "haven't you heard about happy endings" and added that he will shut down the business following these allegations.

Further afield, the chief magistrate of the Durban Regional Court has instructed lawyers involved in a human trafficking case to report to his chambers on Monday morning.

This follows dramatic exchanges between the defence and prosecution, leading to an adjournment on Friday.

The case involves Durban doctor Genschen Ragnuth, his wife, Ravina and three alleged pimps.

They are accused of running a brothel in Durban's Point road.

 

 

Mr Yusuf Baba

Senior Public Prosecutor

Randburg

Corrupt Prosecutor Randburg - still Employed at Randburg Court

Legal eagle falls prey to Hawks

A Protea Magistrate's Court senior public prosecutor, Yusuf Baba, has been arrested and charged as the net closes on a syndicate of allegedly corrupt police, prosecutors, attorneys and businessmen.

Baba, a former attorney, was released on R1000 bail on Friday shortly after being arrested by the Hawks on charges of fraud and extortion.

He joins 14 others in the dock, including former West Rand chief prosecutor André Lamprecht and his son, senior prosecutor Adriaan Lamprecht, Lenasia detective Moses Moshe Matsau, police officers Edward Cork, Johan Smit, and Takalani Lusumzi, businessman Shaun Tuna, his employees Asfaq and Nomi Mashi, and Vusi Masina, and Tuna's business associate, Ayub Mohammed.

The accused face 40 charges, including racketeering, defeating the ends of justice, corruption, extortion, and conspiracy to commit these offences in January 2009 and December 2010.

The extortion charges relate to the persuasion of Pakistanis, allegedly detained under false charges, to make false statements about Tuna's business rival who opened a bakery in competition to Tuna's.

Prosecutor Patrick Nkuna told the court that Baba was told by Lamprecht junior to persuade the Pakistanis to make false statements.

Representing himself, Baba said he would plead not guilty.

He said that he had been told that he was to be a witness in the case. The accused are scheduled to return to court on March 30.

 

 

 

Disclaimer : Name and Shame.Biz  website contains external links to other websites.
These external links are provided solely for the information of the users of 
Name and Shame.Biz website.
Name and Shame.Biz  and is not responsible for the content of such other websites."

Copyright © 2000 Owned and maintained by CISGROUP USA.

Registered in Arizona USA